Tuesday, January 1, 2008

reviews

Would you like to see your product reviewed on my blog? I love checking out new things, testing them, and writing about them. I will give my honest opinion, and I may compare you to your competitors. But if that doesn't scare you too much, feel free to contact me. At this point in time, I do not charge anything for a review. I want to be known as an honest, unbiased reviewer. But I will probably ask you to send 2 of whatever book, product, etc. you'd like the review done on, so I can give one away as a freebee to my readers. This is great marketing for you, plus it helps me build my blog following. I will probably have some questions (interview style) to ask you so that I can talk about your business, background or whatever would be relevent for my readers to know. It won't hurt, I promise!

Also, if you run a website that is giving something away for free: samples, a contest, etc. and you think my readers would be interested, please drop me a line and I just might mention it.

0 comments: