Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bear Market

Well the bears are roaring these days. I read a concise article on Kiplingers this morning on how to tighten the belt. I know that for those who are close to retirement, it is rough times, but for a young investor like me, it is an awesome opportunity to invest cheep and get some great rewards down the road. Yeah, like everyone else, I am hunting around for some cash to invest, and dang it if I don't need to buy a car right now, but even just a small investment will be better than nothing. Here's some resources to get you started (assuming you haven't bought stocks before)

Stock Market Investing on the Internet for Beginners
Cool Investing
John Waggoner
Jim Cramer

1 comments:

Izzy said...

I agree. If you have the time, this is a great opportunity to pick up some super stock deals. I'm actually giving some thought to buying gold since the dollar is so low right now.